As the world knows by now, the City of Atlanta will be hosting Super Bowl 53. As an Atlanta-based firm, WunTu Media is honored to participate in the exciting upcoming Super Bowl events. Our team has been holding multiple strategy meetings with our key partners in gaming, and event planning, gearing up for the big day.
The mega event, is set to include a celebrity filled three day music festival leading up to the big game, produced by Atlanta-based Grammy Award winner Jermaine Dupri. In addition, fans have several special other events before the game to enjoy:
NFL Super Bowl Experience is a ticketed event taking place from Friday, January 25 to Friday, February 01, 2019 in Atlanta. The NFL experience is an annual family friendly event which takes place in the Super Bowl host city during the week leading up to Super Bowl.
NFL EXPERIENCE ATTRACTIONS:
- Free autograph signing sessions with 50+ NFL Stars
- Kids, learn the game skills at Youth Football Clinics
- Super Bowl Memorabilia Show
- Live Broadcasts from NFL Network
- NFL SHOP for Super Bowl merchandise
- Viewing of the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- NFL Rush Zone
WunTu Media looks forward being a part Super Bowl history here in Atlanta.