BlueTactic, is a 14 yr old Fortnite pro gamer and esports athlete from Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Blue became serious about esports by age 11 with the game OverWatch. Within a year, he moved his way up to playing alongside Grand Master level players. During a strong effort at Momocon 2018 OverWatch Tournament, Blue’s team made it to the semi-finals, and was defeated only by Clemson University Esports team. In recent months, BlueTactic was invited joined a pro esports organization. However, Blue decided to leave to focus on Fortnite.
BlueTactic plays competitive Fortnite, practicing with Fortnite Pro and top competitive players. His recent accomplishments include:
- Winning his division in the High School Esports League (HSEL) Summer Fortnite PC tournament,
- Blue was interviewed by the league for his views on the new Fortnite Season 6.
- Students from UNIFAE, a University in Brasil, were so impressed by Blue’s skills that they interviewed him along with a viral content creator to learn his tips for the game.
- Blue had a spectacular media day at DreamHack Atlanta, where he was interviewed by Red Hat, Steezus Christ, and Hot 97’s HipHopGamer. He also live streamed during the event for SAE Institute Atlanta, to showcase their creative media education.
- During the Epic Games Fortnite Winter Royale tournament, Blue scored at the pro level during the first bracket.
In addition, during Super Bowl weekend, he was a special guest during the STEM Wars Esports Bowl, where he showed his Fortnite skills to over 500 Metro Atlanta students.
Check out BlueTactic’s Fortnite game play below:
MEDIA / APPEARANCES
TWITCH / SOCIAL MEDIA
BlueTactic streams regularly on Twitch at Twitch.tv/BlueTactic_ow
GAMING SONG – ‘BlueTactic Victorious’
WunTu Media’s legendary producer and artist Sly Pyper ‘The Wizard’ created the single ‘BlueTactic – Victorious’ now available on all major music platforms:
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”2″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]